Bilstein 5100 Series Struts let you level your vehicle while replacing your factory struts!
The Bilstein 5100 Series Adjustable Strut / Shock will lift the front of your truck without the use of a leveling kit or lift kit. Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions allowing 0" (stock height) to 2.75" of front end lift. Great for leveling the front end with the rear. These struts / shocks feature a corrosion resistant zinc finish, vehicle specific valving & Bilstein's superior, race inspired performance characteristics. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride for your Dodge Ram 1500 on all road surfaces at any speed.
1. Price shown is for (1) strut, quantity (2) struts required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shock may vary slightly.
3. These struts can be used with coil / strut spacers, but must be set at stock height settings.
Features and Benefits
- Level front of Ram 1500 with the rear
- 0" (stock height) to 2" of front lift
- Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions
- Replaces factory strut/shock & maintains factory coil springs
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Finish
- Alternative for coil / strut spacers
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- Bilstein superior, race inspired performance characteristics
- Valved specifically for the Ram 1500
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Performance
- Bilstein quality back by a Limited Lifetime Warranty