Most of the vehicles including full-size Sedans, SUVs and trucks, Bilstein performance shock absorbers and struts have been designed to provide much more improved handling & ensure the ride control without sacrificing drivers comfort. Life long good performance is achieved by using high gas pressure, monotube design with a large diameter shock body.
All Bilstein are manufactured with the rod pointing down into the strut tube, thereby utilizing the thicker, stouter body portion of the shock absorber to dissipate side loads..
Based on the development, its strongly influenced by the motorsport industry, including greater stability, Much better road handling & most importantly accurate steering. We are combined this with extremely high quality manufacturing and materials to our products, That means Our manufactured Bilsteins will last approximately four times as long as Original Equipment.
- Zinc-plated bodies
- Self-adjusting deflecting disc valving
- High-flow piston reduces harshness
- Independent rebound & Compression Tuning
- Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Available for 2in-6in Suspension lifts
- Specifically designed and manufactured for lifted pickups and SUV's
- Monotube design for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life
- 46mm piston diameter provides superior handling and performance
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on or off-road