Transform your SUV into an absolute beast with Rough Country’s 7in Suspension lift for Suburban / Yukon XL models. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need aggressive overhaul to your vehicle!
Featuring a set of beefy lifted knuckles and 1/4in thick steel front and rear high-clearance crossmembers, this kit offers plenty of muscle to handle hazards both on and off-road.
A set of Lifted Coil Springs and Upper Strut Spacers provide incredible ground clearance, offering enough ride height to run up to 35in tires! This kit also features sway-bar links, shock extensions, brake line brackets, and a durable lower skid plate for unbeatable protection.
This kit also includes sway-bar drop brackets and differential drop brackets to ensure all components align properly after lifting while providing a factory-like ride and an aggressive stance. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Unmatched ground clearance from high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation. (SKU: 28700)
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Provides highly sought level stance when complete.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18in or larger wheels are required.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 28700 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers
- SKU: 287.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts
|2007-2013||4WD/2WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|315/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/70 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2315/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2315/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|