- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Includes our N3 series shock absorbers.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- 2012-up models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft. (#1030) - Available below or here
- Front and rear driveshafts are REQUIRED to replace the factory limited travel driveshafts - Available below.
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|4-door models ONLY|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information