- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Includes our N3 series shock absorbers.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Does NOT fit 4-door (Unlimited) models.
- 2012-up models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft. (#1030)
- Front and rear driveshafts are REQUIRED to replace the factory limited travel driveshafts.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||37x12.50 R17|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||4.5" - 4.75"|
|2-door models ONLY|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information