Take your truck to the next level Rough Country’s 6in Lift Kit for 88-98 GM 2500 Pickups. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need for a total transformation of your rig. A set of durable front and rear crossmembers offer enough increased ground clearance to run up to 35x12.50 tires! This kit features a torsion bar drop bracket, control arm brackets, and differential brackets to keep everything at the optimum geometry to replicate a factory-like ride and feel.
Each kit includes Rough Country’s N3 Shock Absorbers for a balanced performance of smooth highway ride quality and off-road performance. This high-quality kit features solid steel components powdercoated black to resist the elements and with laser-cut “RC” logos for killer, good looks.
Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Retains stock track width
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast.
- Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RC laser cut logos.
- Includes application valved N3 shocks
- Does NOT fit 99-00 regular or extended cab models
- Only fits models with 8-Lug wheels.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding
- Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance.
- Does not fit straight front axle models.
- Does not fit dually models
|1988-2000||4WD||Chevrolet||K2500 Pickup Classic|
|1988-2000||4WD||Chevrolet||K3500 Pickup Classic|
|8-Lug Models Only|
|Does NOT fit 99-00 Extended Cab or Regular Cab Models|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|315/75 R16||Factory 16||-||-|
|315/70 R17||17x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|315/65 R18||18x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|315/55 R20||20x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|