Get a huge boost for your '88 - '98 Chevy / GMC 1500, Tahoe, and Suburban with Rough Country's all-inclusive 6-inch Suspension Lift. With a set of beefy front and rear crossmembers and differential drop brackets, this kit can take what you dish out and keep on kicking. A set of drop-torsion bar brackets and a durable front skid plate both feature laser-cut RCX logos that peak out from under the frame, giving your vehicle an unmistakable look. This kit ships with a massive steering link and heim joint assist link. Rear lift blocks and add-a-leafs give plenty of clearance - enough to accommodate up to 35-inch tires. Our new and improved design allows your vehicle to retain it's stock track width, and installation is now even easier.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Track width remains stock
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RC laser cut logos.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding.
- Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance.
- Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban models require extended rear sway-bar links. (#1038)
- 4-Door Tahoe and Yukon models require torsion bar crossmember bracket kit (#89501).
- Models equipped with Auto Trac will require a new aftermarket driveshaft. (#5082)
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
|1999||4WD||Chevrolet||K1500 Pickup Classic|
|1999||4WD||GMC||K1500 Pickup Classic|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|315/75 R16||Factory 16||-||-|
|315/70 R17||17x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|315/65 R18||18x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|315/55 R20||20x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|