Get the look you really want with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Kits for the Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon. These premium kits provide clearance for a 305/55R20 tire while reducing the factory rake for a leveled stance and is packed with impressive features including; High clearance cross members and brackets precision laser cut for a perfect fit, a set of beefy lifted knuckles designed for optimum geometry and lifted rear coil springs that are perfectly dialed in for driving stability. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Unmatched ground clearance from high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Provides highly sought level stance when complete.
- Cutting and drilling is required.
- 18in or larger wheels are required.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Only fits models with Aluminum or Stamped Steel lower control arms.
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|2,35x12.50 R22||Factory 22||-||-|
|1,305/55 R20||Aftermarket 20||-||-|
|1 Factory 22in wheels can be run a 35in tire but require 1/4in wheel spacers, light trimming,and adjustment of the factory step|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|