Give your Ford Ranger a commanding, aggressive appearance and impressive off-road capabilities with Rough Country’s 5in Suspension Lift! This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need for increased ground clearance and a lifted, leveled stance.
Rough Country’s 5in Suspension lift includes front and rear crossmembers and a set of lifted knuckles, offering plenty of ride height to clear up to a 33-inch tire! A set of included, front brake lines and a durable steel skid plate help ensure your Ranger is ready to tackle any terrain with plenty of clearance and protection. For an impressive ride quality both on and off-road, this kit also includes Rough Country’s nitrogen-charged N3 shocks. These 10-stage variable valving shocks feature a durable 18mm spring loaded piston rod, huge 54mm shock body, and reinforced seals for a long lifespan of smooth performance.
This kit requires only minor cutting to install, and features a set of upper control arm cam bolts making it easy to achieve a proper alignment after lifting. Best of all, this kit includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels front with rear
- Increased ground clearance
- Includes upper control arm cam bolts for easier alignment
- 17in or larger wheels are REQUIRED
- Does NOT fit 11.25" rotors found on some 98-03 models
- Models with 11.25" rotors must upgrade to 12.1" rotors
- 98-99 models equipped with pulse vacuum hub (PVH) port routed through the knuckle will need to be converted to manual hubs.
- An upgraded drive shaft is HIGHLY recommended, such as #5089.1
- A torsion bar tool is required for installation, such as #1067
- Specialty tools may be required for models equipped with vacuum operated hubs. (see instructions)