Give your Jeep a total transformation with Rough Country’s 4in X-Series Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need to give your vehicle aggressive good looks and improved off-road performance!
This kit features a set of front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms with a high-clearance design, allowing you to dial in the exact ride you desire! Each kit also comes with lifted coil springs and coil correction plates, providing lift height and impeccable vibration dampening on any terrain.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. Made of forged steel, this 16lb Track Bar boast a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle.
Best of all, this kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Includes our Premium N3 shock absorbers.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Does NOT fit 4-door (Unlimited) models.
- 2012-up models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft. (#1030)
- On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed. If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed.
|2-door models ONLY|