Gain the absolute best in off-road articulation and a host of impressive features with this all-inclusive package. There are no obstacles you can't tackle with Rough Country's ultra-durable 4-inch Long-Arm Lift Kit for Jeep TJ. Featuring HUGE adjustable lower control arms and X-Flex Joints, this beefy Suspension setup with longer travel, high-clearance arms doesn't just prevent binding and rear-steer, it gives unparalleled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized - letting you negotiate trails on your terms. With OEM style Clevite Bushings, Sway Bar Disconnects, and our large diameter Premium N3 Shocks, you've got a rig that's ready to go where most wouldn't dare.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features upgraded front and rear Forged Adjustable Track Bars. Made of forged steel, these 16lb Track Bars boast a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle. This kit includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Unbeatable value and the best price in the market!
- Increased ground clearance
- Front AND Rear adjustable track bars are made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- Does NOT fit Unlimited models.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- Rubicon models do not need a SYE kit or transfer case drop but a CV driveshaft is still recommended.
- Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components.