Boasting some impressive features, the ZJ Longarm Kit is a comprehensive package including everything needed for a great suspension lift while maintaining the vehicle's crucial center of gravity. The kit includes adjustable high-clearance X-Flex upper and lower control arms with Clevite bushings, featuring X-Flex joints. This lift kit features high-clearance components with a front y-link and rear 4-link control arm design. This promotes extreme axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized.
- Aggressive appearance
- Increased ground clearance
- HD 0.25" thick crossmember
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Transfer case skid plate will NOT fit models equipped with 249 transfer case.
- Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components.
- Models equipped with a CV style front driveshaft may result in driveshaft vibration. If this occurs, replacing the driveshaft, axle yoke and / or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration.
CV Driveshaft Example
|1993-1998||4WD||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|Does NOT fit AWD models|