This NTD kit is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from any angle. Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 4" lift available! A set of lifted front knuckles and 5" rear blocks allow your 1500 to run up to 33" tires, while a full set of drop crossmembers, differential drop brackets and non torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. This fully loaded suspension lift also includes a set of (4) Premium N3 Shocks, front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, at a great price.
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models.
- Differential modification required
- Frame bracket modification required
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
|2007||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|
|Does NOT fit HD models|
|Does NOT fit 1999 (Classic) models|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|1 Models equipped with Factory 17-inch wheels cannot run smaller 16-inch wheels without checking for rotor/caliper clearance|
|2 If using wheels with -12mm offset or 4.5-inch backspacing, some minor inner fender trimming will be required|