Give your RAM 1500 the perfect blend of performance, protection, and style with Rough Country's 4-inch Suspension Lift. Designed to offer an affordable way to maximize off-road performance and run up to 35-inch tires, these kits offer high quality, heavy-duty equipment for new model RAM 1500’s. Utilizing heavy-duty, laser cut, steel equipment engineered by Rough Country, these 4-inch Suspension Lifts are complete kits that include everything needed for outstanding off-road performance. High-clearance front and rear cross-members provide enough room for off-road climbs and runs. A heavy-duty skid plate shields the vehicle’s differential, protecting you from hazardous terrain. A durable set of driver and passenger side lifted cast knuckles are also included, helping to promote proper geometry once the vehicle is lifted. And for true trailblazers, this kit also ships with a set of rear Performance 2.2 shock absorbers - Rough Country’s premiere shocks; valved specifically for unparalleled off-road performance. Best of all? You'll achieve better performance, bigger tires, and considerable protection all without sacrificing the look of your truck. All components are specifically designed to keep things nice and tidy underneath, utilizing drop brackets to promote proper geometry and leaving nothing hanging out in plain sight. The beefy cross members feature a laser-cut RC logo, giving the truck a fierce, but streamlined look after lifting. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Will fit Eco Diesel engine models
- Kit is not recommended for AWD models.
- Does NOT fit models with factory air ride suspension.
- "TRX" models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift.
- Requires 20" or larger wheels! Does NOT fit 18" or smaller wheels.
- SKU: 33330 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N3 Shocks ONLY
- SKU: 33323 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N3 Shocks
|Does NOT fit models with factory air ride suspension|