The IFS front lift is achieved by dropping the lower control arms with front and rear crossmember drop brackets. The upper control arms remain in their factory location and new lifted cast knuckles connect the upper and lower control arms. The front differential is also lowered to maintain proper CV angles.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Does NOT fit models with 1996 Tacoma models.
- Does NOT fit Extended cab models.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33x12.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||3.75"|
|1989-1996||4WD||Toyota||Pickup (Std Cab)|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information