This all-inclusive kit comes with several fantastic features - all at a price that'll leave plenty of room for new tires and wheels! This kit includes Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires cutting and grinding
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic / old body style" models.
- Does NOT fit models with Stock Stamped Steel Control Arms.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
|Est. Install Time||5-6 hours|
|Does NOT fit AWD models|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" / old body style models|
|Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
|Does NOT fit models with Stock Stamped Steel Control Arms|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|285/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|