Take to the trails in your 2007-up GM SUV with Rough Country's 3.5-inch Lift for Tahoe, Yukon, and Suburban models. Gain plenty of ride height to run up to a 32-inch tire with an aggressive stance that gives your SUV a whole, new look!
This all-inclusive kit lifts and levels your vehicle with a set of rear coil spacers and front strut spacers for an impressive stance. This kit also features upper control arms with Clevite rubber bushings and upgraded POM ball joints that offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Must know if Stock Upper Control Arms are Cast Aluminum or Cast Steel.
- Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms
- Does NOT fit 4WD or AWD models.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Must know if factory front knuckles are Aluminum or steel.
|2007-2018||2WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
|Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms|