Run up to a 32-inch tire while leveling the front of your vehicle with the rear, using Rough Country's 2-inch Leveling Suspension Kit for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. Each kit is made out of a durable anodized red billet aluminum construction for a long lifespan of good looks and performance. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without the need to disassemble the strut, you're ready to get that killer look in no-time flat. This kit works on any factory upper control arm type, including cast steel, stamped steel, and aluminum.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Made of Anodized Red Billet Aluminum
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
- Works with all OEM model control arms
- Does NOT fit 2019 TrailBoss Models
- Does NOT fit 2014-2018 GMC "Denali" models. Use #1311 instead.
- Does NOT fit "MagneRide" models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25in wheel spacers (#1065)
|2007-2018||4WD/2WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
|Does NOT fit 2014-2018 GMC "Denali" models|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|265/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|265/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|265/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/60 R20* (2019 Models ONLY)||20x9||5in|