Certain factory suspension configurations do not allow the fitment of a stand-alone air spring. In these cases, it is necessary to pair the air spring with the shock absorber to achieve meaningful load capability while maintaining a hassle-free installation. For these applications, Firestone has designed a fully-protected, reversible sleeve air spring and paired it with a high-performance Bilstein monotube shock absorber for perfectly matched performance characteristics over the entire operating spectrum.
- Level the front end in variable load applications
- Weight Capacity up to 1,250 lbs.
- Allow control of frontground clearance
- Improve vehicle conttrol and stability
- Reduce bottoming
- Reduce suspension fatigue