Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks, the Perfect Addition to your Lift Kit or Leveling Kit
The Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks are designed specifically for your lifted vehicle. These shock absorbers feature a corrosion resistant zinc finish and vehicle specific valving. 5100 Series shocks use Bilstein's superior single tube high gas pressure design for consistent fade-free performance and long life. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride for your Ford F150 on all road surfaces at any speed.
The Advantage of Bilstein's Monotube Design
Heat is one of the major detriments to the performance and longevity of any shock absorber. Conventional designed shocks trap the heat within the shock body and do not let it adequately dissipate, making them prone to heat build up, fade and eventual failure.
Bilstein's technically superior, monotube gas charged design allows the excessive heat from the oil to transfer to the outer surface of the shock body and dissipate more efficiently. Gas pressure on the dividing piston exerts force on the oil column which prevents aeration (foaming) and viscosity loss. This allows the shock to maintain full damping characteristics under all conditions.
Note: Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
Features and Benefits
- Level front of F150 with the rear
- 0" (stock height) or 2" of front lift
- Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions
- Replaces factory strut/shock & maintains factory coil springs
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Finish
- Alternative for coil / strut spacers
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- Bilstein superior, race inspired performance characteristics
- Valved specifically for the Ford F150
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Performance
- Bilstein quality back by a Limited Lifetime Warranty